Tom Fogarty and Gennaro Andrews

Waterloo Pub Crawl

As I no longer have a Facebook account where I can post pictures (in order to prove I have friends and a social life), I thought I’d stick some up on here.

Last Friday I went on a small pub crawl around Waterloo after work. I can’t remember how many we had but it felt like a lot. I went with my mate Gennaro, and his mate, Jamie. Jamie also brought his dad, who was a really sound bloke with some very interesting and funny stories. Jamie also had a full-sleave Japanese tattoo, which left me suitably impressed.

Here are a few of the photos. I’ve left out the blurry ones (of which there were many), but the full set are up on Picasa here:

Waterloo Pub Crawl

Tom Fogarty and Gennaro Andrews

Me on left, Gennaro on the right. If we stood a bit closer together our heads would look a pair of tits. Or maybe a giant arse.

Tom Fogarty and Gennaro Andrews

In 90% of photos taken of me, I think what an ugly mug. In the other 10%, I’m alright at a glance (but that’s because my face is hidden by shadow).

Gennaro and Jamie

Jamie & Gennaro. Note the cool tattoo!

Tom Fogarty and Jamie

Random drunk bird:

Random bird

Categories:

London Life, Photos

Disclaimer:

This is a personal website and the views expressed here are my own (or stolen from other people down the pub). Facts may not be accurate, or could be poorly paraphrased gags borrowed from proper writers - or simply, outright lies.
#jokingnotjoking